For Synopsys, we are looking for Software Developer for its TCAD data visualization and analysis team.
About the job:
- As Software Developer you will be working in a small international team that develops leading-edge solutions for scientific data visualization and analysis.
- You will design, specify, implement, test, and document new features as well as enhance existing features and support bug fixing.
- The work will be done in close collaboration with other development teams and application experts and with strong end-user focus.
- Together with enthusiastic and experienced peers you deliver industry-leading 3D visualization solutions using VTK, Qt, OpenGL, and Python with both innovative edge and high quality.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field with 1 – 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming and software design or MSc in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge in data structures and algorithms with C/C++ (Java/C#) and Python
- Very good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
Nice to have:
- Software development and debugging experience in Unix/Linux and Windows environment
- Experience with Qt, VTK, OpenGL, or Web technologies
- Experience in scripting with standard shell scripting languages (bash, csh, etc.)
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Experience in design and development of complex software and distributed systems
- Experience in GUI design and implementation
- Indefinite contract.
- A very pleasant and professionally challenging environment, with standards of leading US companies.