For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for a R&D Software Engineer responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Typically requires no previous professional experience. Knowledge base generally acquired from a college degree or equivalent course training.
- Experience in programming software for operating systems, utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages, and some knowledge of software capabilities.
- Experience in designs algorithms and data structures.
- Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C/C++ coding.
- Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Indefinite contract.
- A very pleasant and professionally challenging environment, with standards of leading US companies.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
If you are interested then please send your resume in English.