For Synopsys, we are looking for R&D Engineer for its TCAD data visualization and analysis team.
About the job:
- As R&D Engineer you will be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs.
- Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Experience in programming software for operating systems, utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages, and some knowledge of software capabilities.
- Designs algorithms and data structures.
- Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C/C++ coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development are required.
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Indefinite contract.
- A very pleasant and professionally challenging environment, with standards of leading US companies.