For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for R&D Engineers for its PV team.
Have you ever dreamed of working with the top technology enterprises of the world, developing technology to enable the innovations of tomorrow? You can make it a reality working at Synopsys because they are looking for you to help us shape tomorrow's world.
At Synopsys, they're at the heart of the innovation that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars, Artificial Intelligence, The Cloud, 5G, The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And they're powering it all with the world's most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share their passion for innovation, they want to meet you.
In this role, you would be collaborating as part of the Product Validation Team, developing, applying, and maintaining quality standards for company products being used by major semiconductor companies in the world.
A glance to the position:
- You will be responsible for the debugging and testing in the area of Synthesis Optimization, DFT, Place & Route and any other where the team is currently focused on
- You will work on enhancing and maintaining the tools with a solid background in scripting languages and frameworks.
- You will design regression tests to assure continuous levels of quality within a large community of developers.
- You will be working in a worldwide enterprise, meeting with talented people from around the world, partnering to solve complicated issues.
- You will report to a local manager, working alongside the local team and collaborating with other global teams. And the most important, you will never stop learning and surprise you!
- Help improve and support their testing environment by adopting and developing new technologies.
- Work in problems of open scope and exercise judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
- Execute projects from start to completion and contribute with complex aspects of the scope
- Interact with other members of the Product Validation team and shareholders to understand the needs and project's goals.
- Guide junior peers in day to day tasks, in different aspects of projects and any other technical aspect of the work.
- Solid software development experience with any one of the following languages: bash (shell scripting), Python, Perl, Tcl, C/C++
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Familiar with software development cycle
- Solid communication (spoken and written) in English and Spanish
- Acquainted with UNIX/Linux OS
- Posses solid desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Work experience with chip design and EDA tools like Design Compiler and IC Compiler, building flows and doing exploration of results/data
- Proved experience working on related/similar positions in EDA industry or others Bachelor, MSc or PhD in Computer Science / Electronics or equivalent
- (Nice to have) work experience with Docker, Docker-Compose, Git, or GitLab
- Indefinite contract.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to them. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
If you are interested then please send your resume in English.