For Synopsys, we are looking for R&D Engineer for its PV team for 2 job alternatives.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing, applying, and maintaining quality standards for company products. Develops and executes software test plans detecting the issues and the root causes in some cases. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- The candidate will be joining the PV (Product Validation) Chile Team. The team is responsible of the quality of the logic synthesis and sign-off products. We focus on the stability, performance, usability and QoR (Quality of Results). The team interacts with people in different parts of the world (colleagues, customers, etc.).
- BS or MS in Computer Science / Electronics or equivalent with 0 – 3 years of experience in software testing.
- Knowledge in programming languages.
- Knowledge in digital systems.
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux environment.
- Very good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge in one scripting language (TCL, Python, Perl)
- Knowledge in one programming language (C, C++, C#, Java)
- Knowledge in transistor-level design and SPICE simulators.
- Experience working with worldwide cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- Indefinite contract.
- A very pleasant and professionally challenging environment, with standards of leading US companies.