For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for R&D Engineers for its TCAD team.
At Synopsys, they’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And they’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Synopsys TCAD software solves fundamental, physical partial differential equations, such as diffusion and transport equations, to model the structural properties and electrical behavior of semiconductor devices. This deep physical approach gives TCAD simulation predictive accuracy for a broad range of technologies. Therefore, TCAD simulations are used to reduce the costly and time-consuming test wafer runs when developing and characterizing a new semiconductor device or technology.
Synopsys Chile is looking for a highly motivated Software Developer for its TCAD data visualization and analysis team. As Software Developer you will be working in an international team that develops leading-edge solutions for scientific data visualization and analysis. You will design, specify, implement, test, and document new features as well as enhance existing features and support bug fixing. The work will be done in close collaboration with other development teams and application experts, with focus on end-user experience. As a team, you will deliver industry-leading, innovative edge, and high-quality 3D visualization solutions using C++, VTK, Qt, OpenGL, and Python. You will learn from your enthusiastic and more experienced peers. Join a collaborative and agile international team, share your experience and ambitious ideas, and innovate with us.
- BSc in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or related field with 1 - 2 years of experience in software development or MSc in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in object-oriented programming and software design.
- Knowledge in data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with C/C++ and Object-Oriented Programming (Java/C#).
- Experience in Python.
- Motivated, independent, and self-organized person with very good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and good inter-personal communication skills in multi-site environment
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Software development and debugging experience in Unix/Linux or Windows environment.
- Experience with Qt, VTK, OpenGL, or Web technologies.
- Experience in scripting with standard shell scripting languages (bash, csh, etc.).
- Knowledge in software development processes.
- Experience in design and development of complex software and distributed systems.
- Experience in GUI design and implementation.
- Experience with software developing tools (Git, Perforce, SVN, IDEs, etc.).
- Indefinite contract.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to them. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
If you are interested then please send your resume in English.