For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for R&D Engineers for its PV team.
At Synopsys, they're at the heart of the innovation that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars, Artificial Intelligence, The Cloud, 5G, The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And they're powering it all with the world's most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share their passion for innovation, they want to meet you.
The candidate will be joining the PV (Product Validation) Chile Team. The team works on the validation of the Synopsys tools used for RTL Synthesis, Test, Place & Route, Formal Verification and Sign-off. We are responsible of the quality of the tools and we focus on the stability, performance, usability and QoR (Quality of Results). The team interacts daily with colleagues and internal/external customers in different parts of the world (like US, China, Taiwan, India, among others).
The candidate will be responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products. Develops and executes software test plans detecting the issues and their root causes. Understands and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains, improve, refresh and add testcases for test plans. Automate recurrent tasks to optimize the time spend on them.
This position is to work on NanoTime tool, the Transistor-level Static Signoff Analysis of Synopsys.
More information here: https://www.synopsys.com/implementation-and-signoff/signoff/nanotime.html
- BS or MS in Computer Science / Electronics or equivalent with 0 – 6 years of experience.
- Good testing and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Medium to high level of English (listening, reading, speaking and writing).
- Understanding in GNU/Linux environment.
- Understanding in digital systems.
- Understanding in scripting and programming languages.
- Experience in one scripting language (TCL, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Experience in one programming language (C, C++, C#, Java, etc.)
- Experience in one GNU/Linux shell (Bash, CSH, TCSH, KSH, etc.)
- Experience in one RTL language (Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
- Understanding of software development processes.
- Understanding of VLSI and circuit design flow.
- Experience working with worldwide cross-functional teams
- Indefinite contract.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to them. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
If you are interested then please send your resume in English.