For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for a R&D Engineer for its Formality team.
At Synopsys, they’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And they’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share their passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
The candidate will work with the Formality R&D (Santiago) team and be responsible for designing, developing, and driving technology in a state-of-the-art formal equivalence checking tool.
- Design, develop and drive improvements to the verification technology as part of the team.
- Enhance and support the existing system for new features, performance & quality.
- Work on problems of diverse scope and exercise independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
- Execute projects with minimum guidance from start to completion and contribute to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Interact with other members of Synopsys R&D and customer support as necessary to understand customer needs and product goals.
- Strong software development experience with C / C++ on UNIX/Linux platforms
- Broad understanding of data structures, algorithms, and their applications
- Good analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Ability to work in both independent and collaborative settings
- Experience with complex software tool development and usage with legacy code base
- Good written and oral communication skills for team collaboration
- Comprehend basics of compilers and synthesis
- Knowledge of scripting, VHDL/Verilog
- Indefinite contract.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to them. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.