For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for a R&D Engineer. At Synopsys, you’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And they’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share their passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a R&D Engineer, responsible fresponsible for designing, developing, and driving technology in state-of-the-art formal equivalence checking tool.
- As part of the team, design, develop and drive improvements to the verification technology.
- Enhancement and support of the existing system for new features, performance & quality.
- Works on problems of diverse scope, exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
- Executes projects with minimum guidance from start to completion and contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Interact with other members of Synopsys R&D, customer support as necessary to understand customer needs and product goals in his area of expertise.
- Strong software development experience with C/C++ on UNIX/Linux platforms.
- Broad understanding of data structures, algorithms, and their applications.
- Ability to work in both independent and collaborative settings.
- Experience with complex software tool development and usage with legacy code base
- Possesses good analytical, debugging, problem-solving skills with strong desires to learn and explore new technologies.
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Indefinite contract.
- A very pleasant and professionally challenging environment, with standards of leading US companies.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to them. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.