For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for a R&D Engineer. At Synopsys, you’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And they’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share their passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a R&D Engineer, responsible for the design, implementation, and debugging of the pieces of software lying at the core of their world-leading microchip design tools in the area of design for testability (DFT) and logic synthesis. You will work with a strong background in C and C++, data structures, and algorithms. You will design regression tests to assure continuous levels of quality within a large community of developers. You will be working in a worldwide enterprise, meeting with talented people from around the world, partnering to solve complicated issues.
- BS in Computer Science / Electronics or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Working knowledge of C/C++ and Linux
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Indefinite contract.
- A very pleasant and professionally challenging environment, with standards of leading US companies.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to them. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.