For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for R&D Engineer. At Synopsys, you’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And they’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share their passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
We are looking for R&D Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and debugging of the pieces of software lying at the core of our world-leading microchip design tools. You will work with a strong background in C and C++, data structures, and algorithms. You will design regression tests to assure continuous levels of quality within a large community of developers. You will be working in a worldwide enterprise, meeting with talented people from around the world, partnering to solve complicated issues. You will report to a local manager, working alongside the US team. And the most important, you will never stop learning and surprise you!
- BS in Computer Science / Electronics or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of C/C++ and Linux
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Indefinite contract.
- A very pleasant and professionally challenging environment, with standards of leading US companies.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to them. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.