For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for R&D Engineers for its CATS team.
At Synopsys, they’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And they’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Working as part of the CATS research and development team, the candidate will design, implement and maintain a complex software suite of CAD software for Mask Data Preparation.
- The candidate will utilize understanding and experience in C, C++ and algorithm design to formulate and implement solutions addressing different areas that include I/O of multi-Giga byte size data files, distributed processing, multi-threaded processing and computational geometry.
- The candidate will have to resolve complex software interoperability problems between C and C++ applications, conduct performance analysis and resolve performance issues.
- A solid background in data structures and algorithms is a must.
- It is essential that the applicant has a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies and is able to demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Prior understanding and experience of CAD tool development, asynchronous I/O and Qt are a plus.
- Indefinite contract.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to them. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
If you are interested then please send your resume in English.