For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for a R&D Engineer. At Synopsys, you’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And they’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share their passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
We are looking for R&D Engineer position, responsible for design, implement and maintain a complex software suite of CAD software for Mask Data Preparation. The candidate will utilize knowledge and experience in C, C++ and algorithm design to formulate and implement solutions addressing different areas that include I/O of multi-Giga byte size data files, distributed processing, multi-threaded processing and computational geometry. The candidate will have to resolve complex software interoperability problems between C and C++ applications, conduct performance analysis and resolve performance issues.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C/C++ coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Indefinite contract.
- A very pleasant and professionally challenging environment, with standards of leading US companies.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to them. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.