For Synopsys Chile, we are looking for R&D Engineer. At Synopsys, you’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And they’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share their passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
We are looking for R&D Engineer position, responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Experience in programming software for operating systems, utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages, and some knowledge of software capabilities.
- Experience on designs algorithms and data structures.
- Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C/C++ coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development are required.
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Indefinite contract.
- A very pleasant and professionally challenging environment, with standards of leading US companies.
- For now, this job is remote. Later, it will be at its offices located in Vitacura, Santiago.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to them. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.