• Engineering Professional or Bachelor in Computer Science, Informatics or Systems.
• Bilingual or High Level of English. (Indispensable).
• BPM Institute Certification (Desirable).
• Three (3) years of experience in similar positions.
• Experience in continuous improvement.
• Experience in process assessment.
• Experience in the area of Insurance (Desirable).
Roles and responsibilities:
• Document the current processes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Write and present reports of process improvements indicating the problems found and offering recommendations for improvements.
• Design and/or modify the optimized process forms, detecting the real needs to achieve the quality establishment.
• Identify and study best practices applied in other institutions to take them as a reference in the performance of the work.
• Elaborate of monthly management indicators about the fulfillment of improvement projects plan.
• Present a report of the activities carried out.